Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hearing the Wedding Bells

Come to think of it, I personally witnessed the lovestruck of my brother to my soon-to-be sister-in-law. Oh yes, it was way back when I was in high school, both of them studying college at the same institution where I spent my secondary schooling. 




The concept of this shoot is simple: A simple shots that would let emotions and love to spread all over. And they even had their fair share  of things that they do most: Traveling. 

Like most pre-nuptial shoots I attended, they have to somewhat express in terms of endearing their audience and assure them that their emotions are eternal and whatever happens, they are the ones to deal with it, forever and ever. 

Oh yeah, to Southwoods Ecocentrum, since when your land has become private property? I'm quite pissed by the way your people treated and prevent us from shooting there. I spent all my life being at the place and it is part of Binan Laguna and not yours. Got it?

Feel free to browse my pictures!

Models: Joseph Molde & Noemi Nolasco
HMUA: Themselves
Photo Credits: Dan Molde Photography

Location: Southwoods Ecocentrum & Colegio San Agustin Southwoods

Post-processing: Levels + Curves + Vibrance + Hue/Saturation + Color Balance + High Pass Filter + Gaussian Blur

















Thanks for the visit!


###

No comments:

Post a Comment