Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Treatment: Timeless Classic

I've been nurturing my skills for so long that I have made a decision to take my photography and as well as post-processing skills to the next level.



I guess I may have surrounded by a lot of great photographers in and out of the online world, I manage to compete and find inspiration through them, by applying the treatment they use to have on their photos and maybe give it a little shot a bit. 

But first and foremost, the greatest inspiration of all is Rio Photography, an international photographer who made his/her name very loud on wedding photo sessions. Oh yes, a great photographer on pre-nuptial shoot, which is far the greatest profitable concept to do in photography. 

By Rio Photography, I studied long enough to get an inch of her treatment on the photos. A great combination of a great location, elegant and handsome models, and glamorous dresses that would fit everyone with this treatment.

Basically, it's a combination of everything --- from great angles (from raw shots) and a meticulous eye + a great amount of creativity which presents the concept of a timeless classic --- maybe something that couples are craving for. 

The secret? Mixture and Gradient mapping on Photoshop. I guess not everyone has the same process but I guess I made this one with my own style.

Feel free to browse my set of photos!

Model(s): Jean & Chad
HMUA: Themselves
Photo Credits: Dan Molde Photography

Location: Bird Sanctuary, Nuvali


















Thanks for viewing! 

###



No comments:

Post a Comment