Monday, March 25, 2013

Pretty in Purple

What can I say about this shoot? Well to think, Ms. Katherine Dewan was one of my highly favorite models since I started shooting. I'm not sure but she's a perfectly combined Indian-Filipino and she has this appeal which most of us guys really like.

 Katherine Dewan




The fact that she's something special in terms of face value, I also noticed her potential upon doing simple face projection. I am not as highly prepared for this shoot, I consider this shoot as a first set. At least for now, I have all the materials to study her angles and soon her prefectures.

Feel free to browse my shots guys!

Model: Katherine Mary Dewan
HMUA: Herself
Location: Mother of Good Counsel Parish

Photo Credits: Dan Molde

Post-Processing: Gaussian Blur + Levels + Curves + High Pass
















You guys enjoyed? Wait for my next shoot again!:)


###

No comments: