Sunday, October 15, 2017

West End's The Sound Of Music: Philippine Leg

Last week, we had the chance of a lifetime to watch London West End Productions The Sound of Music. The Philippine leg of the production, is showcased at the The Theatre at Solaire, Paranaque City.

@ The Theatre at Solaire

KC, Mama and I had the privilege to watch the show for free. Thanks to KC's high school classmate whose now working for TicketWorld. It was indeed a treat - not just for me and her, but also to my Mom whose extremely busy nursing my cutie pamangkin (on a daily basis).

I always remembered my childhood as a 90's baby; as I turned on our old television to watch cartoons on a busy weekday mornings before I attend class. Popular cartoon programs are being presented by both giant television networks (GMA and ABS CBN) such as Charlotte, Julio at Julia, Tom Sawyer, Hiede (whom I still fathom on how the f*** can she slide down on a rainbow), the Dog of Flanders, etc. to name a few.

Honestly, one of my personal favorites would be Si Maria at ang Pamilya Von Trapp. It was the Japanese cartoon rendition of the Sound of Music, depicting the daily adventures and struggle of Maria. I've always been fond of Maria and the Filipino dubbed cartoon because we were literally kids that time.

Anyway, since mobile phones or cameras are restricted when show is running, I managed to take a few snaps of the place and the ending bows.

Thanks again for the free complimentary passes, Ms Jacky! Hope to see another West End plays soon. Hopefully Wicked. LOL


###







No comments:

Post a Comment