Saturday, March 2, 2013

Green Envy

A shoot which conceptualize the beauty of nature and a modest subject. The finesse of women nowadays are being defined as a great responsibility to take care of the cleanliness and maintain the overall green of nature. 


Primarily, this shoot came out as a surprise. Unplanned and not as thought that it should been. It's the first time that I will be meeting Scharlet too. She's bubbly in front of the camera based on what I see on her Facebook account. She's camera-friendly I must say. She also has the talent to express/project something that the camera will love. I certainly hope time will come she can be as fierce looking at my next shoot with her.

Grade "A" for effort. The place is very fun also.

Enjoy browsing my pictures!

Model: Scharlet Duque Villalobos
Hair & Make-Up by: Elfred Alcaraz LOL
Snapshots by: Dan Molde Photography

Location: Sunken Garden, near Bilibid Prisons

Photo manipulation: Levels + Curves + Gaussian blur + Surface blur + Lighting effects












Thanks for viewing!


###




No comments:

Post a Comment