Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Fashion Transformation

I guess I can really reflect this shoot on the title. My friend here, whose got this "childlike innocence", has grown matured and grown up to be a really fine lady.




And as to my surprise, she really knows how to project! She even knows how to direct poses for models, and has a taste for hair and make-up. I didn't have a hard time dealing with my future hair and make up artist to be part of my mini team. She took over the post and she even assisted me with the lights. Such a reliable person to be part of the team.

Well here you go. Feel free to take a look at one of my most stunning and surprising female models ever.

Good job Shara! Welcome to the team :)

Model: Shara Camille Sanidad
Hair & Make-Up: Shara w/ Jhomer
Light Setup by: Dan Molde
Snapshots by: Dan Molde Photography

Location: Somewhere in Binan

Photo manipulation: Levels + Curves + Exposure + High Pass + Render + Lighting Effects



Photo manipulation: Levels + Curves + Exposure + High Pass (achieve the Vintage effect)






Thanks for viewing! Tune in again next time!


###

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Pretty Shartee. Mowdel ka na pala. :))) hihihihihi..

    ReplyDelete