Thursday, February 28, 2013

Strobe Lights for Men

It's the first time I tried to shoot glam fashion for guys. Seems like a hard test for me though. Since I'm quite used to shoot portraits for men.



The experience made me a level up. Some poses which I lack doing directing makes a difference when I tried to remember some poses that I really wanted to do since then. But the fact of the matter is, I really enjoyed this strobe shoot. Although, we had a hit with curse when we tried to go for a location, the lights are off. Sucks to be me right now.

Anyway, enjoy looking at the pictures.


Model: Jhelandre Jerez
Hair & Make-Up: Shara Camille Sanidad
Light Setup: Dan Molde
Snapshots by: Dan Molde Photography

Location: Somewhere in Binan

All post-processing workflow: Levels +  Desaturate + Curves + Vibrance + High Pass


Black & White











Thanks for viewing!


###

No comments:

Post a Comment