Sunday, January 6, 2013

Epilogue of 2012

2012 has been the greatest year for me. It took me a lot of time before I get into the situation that I once break-in a good start, and thus letting me know what life has to offer.




At the moment that I was thinking of something new, and taking a career path which made me a better person as of now, I am proudly made a move that surpasses many of my comrades to take over life, as it may get a little tougher in the years to come.

As I end 2012, many more opportunities wait, and stepping forward for a new beginning is something I would definitely love to do, and as a proud man to one self - More promising career growth and looking forward for a better future from now.

Have a happy start of 2013 everyone!


Things to look forward this 2013:

-my new photography watermark
-career shift
-better life
-sustainablity
-stable job
-more friends
-happy family
-happy lovelife :)


Last shots of 2012




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment