Sunday, October 14, 2012

DM Photography 2012

The return of the comeback.

It was somewhat amusing that my nature of being an art lover has come again made a difference in my life. No wonder I studied a lot of techniques to evenly match those digital photographers. "I think that time has come for me to return." As I said.

THE CONCEPT

SEARCHING - a lovely girl whose been waiting for her love for a long time.. Seeking for her true and modest love. A lovely green background to make waiting more intimate and well-dwelling, to somewhat express the true meaning of "LOVE AWAITS".

"I think of doing an art of seeking for love. Simplicity is beauty. I don't need fancy lights to express what is the story behind a photograph. Things may go simply either making your photo project a story, and making your audiences 'feel' it." 

                                                                                                       - Dan Molde








 
 
 




And with a little bit of experimentation on lighting..

No comments:

Post a Comment