Sunday, September 8, 2013

Candid & Sexy

And I finally returned into the blogosphere! Many events just poured in during the past few weeks that's why I haven't done such shoots and travel lately.




The rainy season made me pause for a while for shooting. Also, my mean machine (my laptop) just got broke! So I have to rush upon searching for a new laptop. Well, I finally bought one! (Will be blogging about it very soon!)

Enough of the storytelling "dramachine" dilemma. Let's get on with my last shoot!

So I got this message coming from my "suki" model Kath Dewan. So she wants to have another photo session and as for me, I do have one idea that I really wanted to take on. That is a candid -- but sexy looking concept. Not necessarily the "sexy" way but a little bit "sexy". Less flesh, less nude, but would definitely hit the lights out.

Anyway, we got the ideas right, and we have a pretty darn good session as she tends to creatively explore on makeup ideas and got the things right.

Model: Katherine Mary Dewan
Hair & Make-Up by: Herself
Snapshots by: Dan Molde Photography

Location: Dewan Residence, San Pedro, Laguna














Thanks!

###













No comments:

Post a Comment