Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Introduction to iPhoneography

Have you ever had an iPhone 4?

Guess what, there's a lot of new ways to get your gadget much more enjoyable and flexible!

Introducing you, iPhoneography! It is a handy way for you to carry your iPhone as your primary digital camera. 

You ask how? Then here it is!



Olloclip lens with lalagyan cleaner :D


I am a photographer myself, that's why my family purchased me a DSLR camera. But looking in to perspective, this type of camera cannot be brought everyday due to it's kick a** price and weight, you might be able to think that an individual carrying a DSLR is a good with a gun. But heck no! It's way much scary when you bring your camera everyday and having to go back and forth Metro Manila everyday, there's a lot of lurking bad elements out there that can easily swag your bag, and you instantly have NO CAMERA. (No way!)

Anyway, I bought myself an iPhone 4, which is the cheapest around the market. Why? I purchased it for as low as P7,000, a second-hand gadget with a problem because it is not unlocked yet. Maybe you have some way to unlock it, its on iOS 6.0, with a firmware of 4.12.02.

Now, I only use my gadget as an iTouch. So I decided to look up on Google on how to unlock it, and fortunately I stumbled to iPhone hobbies topic, and so I saw an iPhone with lens.

And I said, WTH? Really? I quickly managed to google up if there are certain lenses available in the Philippines, and I came across to sulit.com.ph, and found myself an Olloclip 3-in-1 lens. Cool huh?

So I met this guy at Trendciti, (Mr. Flo Verdillo) a legit seller of iPhone lenses, and decided that we will meet and I will purchase this Olloclip lens.

And what I did, I paid the price of P1,300, and VOILA! I now have my iPhone lens!

Take a look at my shots! :D
Fisheye








The Olloclip lens

Macro lens
Wide Angle lens

Lens attached on iPhone




































Lens attached on iPhone



Here are some sample shots from Olloclip lens:

Used the Macro Lens

Wide Angle lens

Wide Angle lens

Fisheye lens

Wide angle lens

Fisheye lens

Fisheye lens




Purchase it now! :)



###

No comments:

Post a Comment