Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Simply Love Jayesslee

Jayesslee Live in Manila
Oh Jayesslee. It just saddens me to know that I cannot watch your concert here in Manila.
The ultimate inspiration which I got from my beloved - Twins who have a very angelic voice, and can really manage to do renditions of great songs of great artists.
I heard of them the last 2 years. Yes. 2 YEARS. Today, Jayesslee has made an impact on my music scheme (since I'm a drummer and a guitarists) and I really like to watch them perform live. Though, I failed.
Jayesslee live in Manila is set to go today at 3rd floor Robinson's Pioneer at exactly 7:30 PM.
Keep me posted for photos! <3
Here are sample clips of their songs which I really loved <3

Payphone by Maroon 5

Breakeven by The Script

2 comments:

  1. winner 'yung jetlag nila! \m/ so sad. late na nmin sila nadiscover ni kuyawawi!di umabot sa asia tour!hahaha T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. bakit kai ngayon lang? tagal ko na sila soundtrip di pa sila sikat nun ahaha

    ReplyDelete