Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Mean Machine

If you're far more seeing most of my works on display on my social networking page(s) - then you might probably overseeing it.





Most of my works on display are done by cheaper and affordable machines that make up less than my daily expenses. Not unless I put all of my savings trying to put on some expensive ones that care less about features and reliability.. then here I introduce to you, my MEAN MACHINE.

Yes guys, that's why it's called Blightfire's Nook: Tales of the Lone Gadgeteer. I am a gadgeteer by heart. I love holding on to some devices which would make my life less stressful and let it fly on just a pick of a pocket. But, I do have a concern a few months ago. My old laptop just forcibly gave up on me. Well, it existed way back 2007 I guess.. I think it's about time too to make that machine retire for rendering it's best services on me throughout the years.

Since my laptop broke, I really need a replacement. And I have a lot of deadlines to meet then I really have a small budget on me where I just can't purchase a newer and a new powerful laptop. Then I reflected. I never possessed new phones, laptops, psp's.. I NEVER HAD BRAND NEW. Yes, I am a second hand user. Then I decided to take a look at the internet where I can purchase a 2nd hand laptop which would suffice my needs temporarily.

And so I stumbled in to this sulit page where it hit my specs requirement. I saw this awesome very cheap powerful gaming laptop which worth 15k only. I mean, WTF? 15k?? Then I searched for a BRAND NEW one then I saw it playing for about 30-35k.. the least. And so I said; WHAT? 

Then there's no time wasted. I get to call this guy and arranged a meetup to see if the laptop is running smoothly. We agreed to meet in a mall in Cubao which we will be meeting in 8 in the evening.

And so we met. The guy is very presentable, knowledgeable, and quite surprised that he is a manager of a well known computer shop. I mean very famous computer shop.

Then I finally decided to pickup this 15" Core i5 ASUS K52J Series with a specs of NVIDIA GeForce 310M (Good for Multimedia editing) at 4GB RAM priced at 16k. Brand new costs about 34k (when I canvassed at SM Megamall). Not bad huh??

I never cashed in such an amount in my entire life before. For me, spending for as much as about 10k+ is what I call as "Lucrative" buying. But I'm proud to say that I spent such amount with my HARD-EARNED cash without any help coming from other family members or relatives. 

I managed to have snapshots of it too.









Thanks for reading!

###


No comments:

Post a Comment